Beautiful Properties In Davie

Dated: 02/15/2018

Views: 18

Davie is known to be the friendliest neighbourhoods in the suburbs surrounding Miami. Roughly 72% of the population are homeowners and the rest of the 28% of the population in Davie are renters. The city is located close to major universities, highways, airports and beaches. Everything you need from groceries to clothing to electronics to daily amenities are easily available at any of the plazas and shopping malls in town. A city with strong community vibes and a peaceful outlook, Davie is a beautiful town with affordable and well-connected properties.

Latest Blog Posts

Weston Bilingual Poll Workers

On Friday, July 20, 2018, the Broward County Supervisor of Elections Outreach Team and the Election Connection Bus will be in Weston Regional Park between the Weston Community Center and the YMCA

Read More

Hollywood Infrastructure Updates

As per the infrastructure updates received on July 10, 2018, city officials have warned that floodwaters may cause major damage to your home and belongings. Therefore, the City of Hollywood has

Read More

The 7th Annual South Florida Book Festival

The 7th Annual South Florida Book Festival will take place on July 21, 2018. The Book Fest will feature authors like Kevin Belton, Mary Monroe, Martin Amado, Ash Cash, Jerrelle Guy, Kiki

Read More

The Weston Rockstar Connect Networking Event

The Weston Rockstar Connect Networking Event, powered by Rockstar Connect will be organized on July 18, 2018. Participants are welcome after working hours for an opportunity to mix and mingle with

Read More